ATH2020 topical meeting is the fifth in a growing series organized by the ANS Thermal Hydraulics Division consisting of peer-reviewed, full-length technical papers covering recent advances in thermal hydraulics for nuclear applications. After San Diego (CA), Reno (NV) and New Orleans (LA) the last edition in Orlando (FL) in 2018 received more than 140 full-length papers. It is the first time this meeting is organized outside ANS summer or winter meetings.
Authors and presenters are invited to participate in this event to exchange ideas and knowledge.
Sallie & Don Davis '61 Professor in Nuclear Engineering, Texas A&M University
Scientific Director, EDF R&D
Professor, McMaster University
Technical Program Chairs
Associate Professor, Nuclear Engineering, North Carolina State Univ.
Senior Researcher, EDF R&D
The French Nuclear Energy Society, SFEN, (Société Française d’Energie Nucléaire) is the French knowledge hub for nuclear energy. Created in 1973, the SFEN provides a space where all those who are interested in nuclear energy and its applications can obtain and exchange information.
The SFEN brings together 3 600 professionals, engineers, technicians, chemists, doctors, professors and students from industrial sites and from the French nuclear research organisations.
The SFEN’s four missions are:
• To communicate, share and publish information
• To highlight the nuclear sector’s scientific excellence & technical rigour
• To play an active role in discussions
• To federate the women and men who work in the nuclear sector
SFEN events team
• Patricia HAMEL-BLOCH, Chief Operating Officer
• Michèle LE GOFF, Administrative Officer
• Lise BARON-ALVES, Communication Assistant